Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Home Made Nitrogen Laser and Dye Laser!

In these videos, I show three of my high performance designs for Home made TEA nitrogen Lasers.
The Lasers demonstrated, have high repetition rates, high output powers (peak and average) and are robust, with many thousands of shots possible before the dielectric has to be replaced.These can easily drive a Dye Laser to threshold, in fact the peak power is Dyes can be Lased Superradiantly (Feedback is so high, no mirrors are needed!)

Teardown on the Home made N2 Laser:

I recently added a diffraction grating to the Dye Laser, it is now tunable!

Enjoy!

Les

kecked

Nice job. 6g can go all the way down into the deep red. Between the two dyes you have the whole visible spectrum!

Jim H

In these videos, I show three of my high performance designs for Home made TEA nitrogen Lasers.
The Lasers demonstrated, have high repetition rates, high output powers (peak and average) and are robust, with many thousands of shots possible before the dielectric has to be replaced.These can easily drive a Dye Laser to threshold, in fact the peak power is Dyes can be Lased Superradiantly (Feedback is so high, no mirrors are needed!)

Enjoy!

Les
Excellent builds and videos!(y)

Andratos95

Enjoy!

Les
I actually had seen your videos previously on YouTube! Great job!