Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

home made LPM

i have been searching the forums but cant find how i would make a circuit for a TEC based LPM i already have a TEC and multiple components and a pretty good grasp and understanding of IC's any help or links would be greatly appreciated

HIMNL9

Also, you need small TECs with a lot of junctions (the 40x40mm ones don't worth the effort, if maybe for more than 1 or 2 W LPMs ..... too few sensitives)

Don't forget the most important part: you will have to calibrate any LPM you make. I plan on making a TEC LPM, and I also have an Ophir head I bought for $60. I will need to make an AMP for both, bought the boards that jib77 designed in that thread. I will most likely have to buy the $55 laserbee to calibrate my LPMs, that or find a willing LPM holding member here to do it for me:)

Don't forget the most important part: you will have to calibrate any LPM you make. I plan on making a TEC LPM, and I also have an Ophir head I bought for $60. I will need to make an AMP for both, bought the boards that jib77 designed in that thread. I will most likely have to buy the $55 laserbee to calibrate my LPMs, that or find a willing LPM holding member here to do it for me:)

Or you could come to the shop and calibrate it for the
price of a beer...:whistle:

Jerry