Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HighTechDealZ Thanksgiving & BF Sale

lol I just noticed, it went from 79 to 38 18 left in stock in less than 2 3 hours ;D lol

iewed said:
How many of these do you have left? I want to order a few...
Hey I have like 20 left.

I can fit about 10 in one package and it costs about $6 to ship them all. so order 3 if you want 10. if you want all 20, order 6.

thanks,
Kendall

pseudolobster said:
I took a look at your site and quite frankly this picture scares me:

PHR803Tpressed%20copy.gif

I see bits of flexible pcb that have been torn off, I see solder everywhere, and I see that the diode isn't fully pressed into the module. Also, I understand you need to make a few bucks for your time and effort, but your prices still seem really high; Even with your constant "sales".

Just saying...
FYI: I took another picture for ya. All the diodes that people order are pressed using my diode pressing tool... get a perfectly pressed diode every time :) compliments of TheMonk ;)

803tpressed2%20copy.gif

[highlight]Use the SURE module for LOC.[/highlight]

The Diode mounting hole in AixiZ and DX module is a little too big for the LOC and will cause the Diode to turn freely. ;)

TheMonk said:
[highlight]Use the SURE module for LOC.[/highlight]

The Diode mounting hole in AixiZ and DX module is a little too big for the LOC and will cause the Diode to turn freely. ;)
Yeah I figured out to just squeeze all the pins together towards the center then use the tool. I've been putting the diode on the tool first, then screwing the opened back end onto the module head, then put that on top of the diode & tool combo. works really well this way