Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HighTechDealZ site back up

See here: http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/hightechdealz-site-still-having-virus-issues-50756.html

details on GoDaddy's problems:
Sucuri Security: Continuing attacks at GoDaddy - Losotrana.com

I wanted to inform everyone I have canceled my hosting account with GoDaddy due to their continued problems with malware trojan viruses during the past week.

High Tech DealZ, Simplifying the LASER Hobby! is down and not available at the moment.

I have purchased new hosting with IceStorm.com (same host as LPF) and will be setting up some with them over the next couple days.

In the mean time if anyone wants some items quickly please send me a PM if what you'd like and I can send a paypal money request. most people already know what I sell.

thanks,
Kendall

edit: site back up, PayPal works and I put everything back up for sale. Still working on getting a new SSL cert to get credit cards and google checkout going. -Ken

Last edited:

Re: HighTechDealZ site down

I just checked out the link you posted.....sounds like a fricking mess. Looking forward to your new site :yh:

nfshost works great also......and they only charge for the bandwidth thats used....not monthly.

nfshost works great also......and they only charge for the bandwidth thats used....not monthly.

yeah I had them originally. I like them a lot for starting up. I get so much bandwidth though that nfshost couldn't handle it and the site runs very slow.

I recommend nearlyfreespeech.net for people starting sites though. super cheap and efficient.

thanks,
Kendall

Hey man, if you want I have a remote server you can host it on for free. As long as you don't go over 200GB bandwidth.

Hey man, if you want I have a remote server you can host it on for free. As long as you don't go over 200GB bandwidth.

nah that's Ok. Thanks though. I have some specific needs on a host and Icestorm looks to be a good fit.

They are a bit slow on getting accounts set up though.. Its been 24 hours with nothing yet.

-Kendall