Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HighTechDealZ orders update

I just sent out a mass newsletter with updates on information about my company HighTechDealZ and wanted to let everyone on LPF know some details of it as well.

I had recently been pretty backed up on orders due to back orders from my suppliers and to my customers I am sorry for the delay. I have been working hard to get all the supplies needed to ship out all the items people have been ordering and my order of lots of laser diodes is finally on its way via FedEx Express and I will be shipping out nearly all orders made so far on Tuesday or Wednesday. Shipping notifications will be sent out with tracking information when your order is shipped.

I sincerely apologize for this long delay and usually my business is not like this. Back orders from on the laser modules used to focus the laser caused an extended delay also. I have received my shipment from them finally and am fully stocked on the laser modules as of now. I also found a new supplier which my business will be going to because of their slow shipment, so this should not happen again.

Because of this I sent out $5 gift certificates to all customers who recently were effected by the delay, if you have ordered from me recently, check your email for the GC.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you all for your business and patience,
Kendall Wyatt
http://www.HighTechDealZ.com

lots of people have used the $5 to buy an Aixiz module which I am happy for :) thanks everyone.

also FYI I put a notice in the Deals & Discount thread about a [link=http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1211820074]special memorial day sale I'm having on the 3 pack of laser diodes. [/link] it will end tomorrow.

Happy Memorial Day all

glona

cheack your pms i sent you one and i woudl like a reply to it asap

Well I got in my order of laser diodes and am shipping out a crazy amount of packages tonight as I was pretty backed up from back orders.

I'm all caught up now and have everything except aluminum heat sinks which are on route as we speak so the dorcy's w/ heat sinks will be shipping once I get those in.

Thanks all for your support and patience

Re: HighTechDealZ update

FEI (For Everyone's Information): I got tired of telling everyone to use the Free Shipping coupon I had made, so I made all laser parts Free Shipping :)