Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HighTechDeals aixiz modules are Sure modules!

Kendall send me real aixiz modules for free! :bowdown:

HighTechDeals made a mistake and quickly corrected it and then some. I recommend using them for our laser needs.

Can you tell me please the exact diameter of sure modules?

Aixiz ones turn out to be about 11.87mm in my digital caliper, and I have a host that has an inner diameter of just 12.1mm, great for having a real 12mm diameter module mounted in without modifications. But aixiz modules fit loose enough to leave a "visible" gap that of course could be filled with thermal paste, but you know, thermal paste shoudn't be used to fill gaps but to "smooth" the contact surfaces in a microscopic level so there's more surface for heatsinking.

Last edited:
I don't have a metric digital caliper but I do have a standard version digital caliper.
I just measure the aixiz modules and they are 0.468" and then I measure the sure modules, they are 0.474". There is a 0.006" difference in the two with the sure being larger.

diachi

Kendall send me real aixiz modules for free! :bowdown:

HighTechDeals made a mistake and quickly corrected it and then some. I recommend using them for our laser needs.

Didn't make a mistake if he advertised on his site that there were no aixiz modules left and instead sure modules would be used.

Didn't make a mistake if he advertised on his site that there were no aixiz modules left and instead sure modules would be used.

He did advertise aixiz modules, my bill says aixiz modules but in the package were.....you guessed it, sure modules. There was no nore anywhere about making substitues without notice. Upon my inquiry he stated he was out of aixiz and shipped sure instead, all without telling me.

No matter, after I asked about the change he offered to ship new aixiz modules to me for free to make it right.

I remember seeing on Kendalls site that he was substituting the sure modules in place of the axis as they were back ordered. Kendall always posts updates. i make sure and read them before i proceed.

Thanks, Skylight