Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

highlasers fuckers finally refund me, darn...

thanks for reminding...i just lost my temper..sorry for being rude. let's call an end to this topic coz i tried to edit the title but in vain. I'll appreciate it if the admin deletes my curse from the title..
Just apologize for being rude.

i'm new to here and have been criticized for rash topic--I deserve it well...and i also like good price for a good laser, but i really got the 150mw toplaser from them. a good model. reasonable price for me.
Glad to know all you pros, and hope to get more good deals in the future.

Regards,

people havent been referring to your bad english. they were referring to the cursing on a public forum that kids are a part of... especially in the title of the thread...
thanks for reminding...i just lost my temper..sorry for being rude. let's call an end to this topic coz i tried to edit the title but in vain. I'll appreciate it if the admin deletes my curse from the title..
I shouldnot have cursed a site just coz i got a bad laser from them. Hope they learn the lesson well and provide good lasers for future customers.

Reactions: ARG
people havent been referring to your bad english. they were referring to the cursing on a public forum that kids are a part of... especially in the title of the thread...

good call....
even i was like Whoa!
:shhh:

lets not have another threat title like that again

I shouldnot have cursed a site just coz i got a bad laser from them. Hope they learn the lesson well and provide good lasers for future customers.

N/P...

I can understand you being frustrated over your dealings with "highlasers"..:cryyy:

BTW... Welcome to the Forum...:cool:

Jerry

N/P...

I can understand you being frustrated over your dealings with "highlasers"..:cryyy:

BTW... Welcome to the Forum...:cool:

Jerry

Understandable but kind of ignorant.:na:
i'm new here too. Just stumbled upon powerline's big mouth.
It's okay for a man to blurt out four-letter words, but it's mean to curse highlasers like this, at least they refund you. Don't stress how much you paid for the laser. people all pay for laser models at some price.

Highlasers is a mere reseller of boblaser.com, and if they're not honest seller, boblaser.com isn't either. no laser is perfect. if you curse all products from highlasers or boblaser for a defective laser, this only proves how mean and narrow-minded you are.
laserpointerpen.net may be a reseller of some unknown factory in china, but they at least provide a overspecs 100mw toplaser to me. maybe they make some dollar off this model but their support team was really nice. they also offered me a probably poor marketable 50mw diy five heads laser pointer as gift when said i needed two goggles for my two younger brothers. The 50mw laser pen for small show is not that solid but my brothers are loving it. maybe i paid more dollars for the model, but it's reasonable as well.

O-like seems much popular here but my friend in Portugal was just out of luck. i recommended him buy the cheap o-like green laser model at the beginning of this year, the model looks more plain than the pic in their site. poorly made, the shell may be made of normal metal or plastic. We can't blame him for blaming me. But i can't judge all their models. Cheaper price talks. Buying from it risks much less coz it costs little. :tinfoil:

Reactions: ARG
How about a Model Number or picture of the O-Like laser you are referring to....:whistle:

I have never had a problem with the 7 different lasers I have purchased from
O-Like... (From a 50mW to a 2.4 Watt)
All were in spec if not over-spec... :cool:

Jerry

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

why are there a lot of people with a few posts saying laserpointerpen is the best of the best?

It seems like someone from them is making accounts lol

Also, powerline, please, quote all the messages in a post, you make 5 posts everytime!

Yours
Albert

So lemme get this straight.

You bought from 4 crap companies in a row instead of doing 10 minutes research on what the good ones were?

And now you're complaining about it?

-Mark

why are there a lot of people with a few posts saying laserpointerpen is the best of the best?

It seems like someone from them is making accounts lol

Also, powerline, please, quote all the messages in a post, you make 5 posts everytime!

Yours
Albert

i made multiple posts everytime coz multiple people replied to me, at least i need be polite to them to respond. it seems like you do nothing everyday but watch people reply to the replies. Just like now, i should at least respond to you when you refer to me in the post.

Last edited:
Understandable but kind of ignorant.:na:
i'm new here too. Just stumbled upon powerline's big mouth.
It's okay for a man to blurt out four-letter words, but it's mean to curse highlasers like this, at least they refund you. Don't stress how much you paid for the laser. people all pay for laser models at some price.

Highlasers is a mere reseller of boblaser.com, and if they're not honest seller, boblaser.com isn't either. no laser is perfect. if you curse all products from highlasers or boblaser for a defective laser, this only proves how mean and narrow-minded you are.
laserpointerpen.net may be a reseller of some unknown factory in china, but they at least provide a overspecs 100mw toplaser to me. maybe they make some dollar off this model but their support team was really nice. they also offered me a probably poor marketable 50mw diy five heads laser pointer as gift when said i needed two goggles for my two younger brothers. The 50mw laser pen for small show is not that solid but my brothers are loving it. maybe i paid more dollars for the model, but it's reasonable as well.

O-like seems much popular here but my friend in Portugal was just out of luck. i recommended him buy the cheap o-like green laser model at the beginning of this year, the model looks more plain than the pic in their site. poorly made, the shell may be made of normal metal or plastic. We can't blame him for blaming me. But i can't judge all their models. Cheaper price talks. Buying from it risks much less coz it costs little. :tinfoil:[/QUOTEd

i'm speechless...try to put yourself in others' shoes. do buy laser from those you trust..good for you.