Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

High Power WTS Burning Night Vision Green Laser DPSS 532nm

TTerbo

I detected a hint of sarcasm. :shhh:

-Trevor

aha my sarcasm detector is getting repaired..i broke it when i found out i deleted all my English homework....along with all my other sensors :yabbmad:
well hopefully this scamm works itself out
without anothergun fight

neverbring a gun to a lasergun fight boy
:gun::lasergun: (he is facing wrong way meh)

I detected a hint of sarcasm. :shhh:

-Trevor

I’ve been raped on the Adam Scam.
How many crime victims do you know go out right after the crime and commit the same act on another?
Ok, there were a few rare exceptions such as Jeffry Dahmer, Adam Walsh, John Wayne Gacy, …...

? lols are in order ss. you are no more a reputable member than i, at least my main focus isnt burning sh!te.

this is a blatant scan, and your laser-dignity is unfound bwaha

I believe he meant the bit about you being respected and trusted. No one is doubting what happened with Adam.

Edit: @sscamaro

OK
To rest assured, send me the laser postage paid and insured; and to further earn your fullest trust in me, also PayPal me $100 security funds while I evaluate the laser. If I decide to keep the laser, I’ll just keep your $100 as well and we’ll call it an even closed deal. Imagine how satisfied you’ll feel and how stupid your brother will feel after you pull off this super deal!!!

This is obviously a scam. I have no affiliation with this person, and he does not have the right to use my pictures either.

This is obviously a scam. I have no affiliation with this person, and he does not have the right to use my pictures either.

LoL! I actually believe that potatorage IS this person!

First the denial from NOWHERE "I have no affiliation with this person", we have seen this before from potatorage with the whole debacle involving his failed laser repair.

Second, the vocabulary and word usage is similar. "stfu"

I am severely surprised the moderators haven't banned this clearly deceitful person from the LPF..

I also wonder about his rep points? Did he use a second account to do the same thing he did on ebay? Give himself rep points?

I know the constant users on here know better then to deal with this potatorage kid, but not everyone that uses these forums will have read as much as I have and will mistakenly take this kid's high rep as a safe person to deal with. PLEASE, someone re-rep him down to ZERO or ban his A$$.

LoL! I actually believe that potatorage IS this person!

First the denial from NOWHERE "I have no affiliation with this person", we have seen this before from potatorage with the whole debacle involving his failed laser repair.

Second, the vocabulary and word usage is similar. "stfu"

I am severely surprised the moderators haven't banned this clearly deceitful person from the LPF..

I also wonder about his rep points? Did he use a second account to do the same thing he did on ebay? Give himself rep points?

I know the constant users on here know better then to deal with this potatorage kid, but not everyone that uses these forums will have read as much as I have and will mistakenly take this kid's high rep as a safe person to deal with. PLEASE, someone re-rep him down to ZERO or ban his A$$.
Go away arenared

Go away arenared

#1 I don't know who arenared is

#2 Don't you get tired of trying the same scams in the same place again and again? I am severely surprised that they still allow you in their midst, because every forum I have ever been in would have castrated you.

#3 You really should try and learn a life lesson here, people can tell when someone isn't being 100% honest with them. The subconscious picks out the clues (minutiae) and tells us that you are a piece of shit as a person with no honor. I can tell you are this haha guy. It fits your MO like a glove.. like OJ Simpsons glove :scowl:

Only you can change your ways, write down on a paper what VALUES you have, what principles you want to stand for. If you feel an emptiness in the things you put down its because something is missing then you know where to start. If you can't measure it you can't manage it. Start by taking a honest self-assessment and change yourself before some hothead that you scam takes it personally and decides to get vigilante justice. If I was the guy you scammed I wouldn't have been as nice..