Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

High energy Tactical laser!! COOL!!!

Benm

I'm sure setting things on fire from a distance can be done with something much simpler. Tracking a missile or shell in flight is the difficult part here i think.

If someone wants to shoot at people i guess a decent industrial size CO2 laser would suffice, and be lot easier to obtain. That said, a gun would be cheaper, more compact and probably more effective - lasers as offensive weapons aren't much of a concern.

jodoog

I'm sure setting things on fire from a distance can be done with something much simpler. Tracking a missile or shell in flight is the difficult part here i think.

If someone wants to shoot at people i guess a decent industrial size CO2 laser would suffice, and be lot easier to obtain. That said, a gun would be cheaper, more compact and probably more effective - lasers as offensive weapons aren't much of a concern.

chido

[smiley=smiley_up.gif]
    [smiley=smiley_up.gif]
    [smiley=smiley_up.gif]  
    [smiley=smiley_up.gif]
  WTF?

Switch

Benm said:

Yea but if you already have it....why not? :p

talon

so is that thing a pulsed laser with what 1080nm ir range or around that lol :-/

I'm convinced scaler telsawaves from the nonelected USA devils financed by drugs and special op earmark funds vaporized the trade tower to smitherines. Terrorizim is a excuse to take our freedom away for our own safety. They are going to protect us from themselves. Are we going to let them fool us?