Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HID Comparison: Fire-Foxes III, Magic Scorpion 40W, and 85W Ebay HID...

Does anybody compare the fire foxes FF3 with the 85W ebay HID which is 4300k.please show the beamshot.

Sorry guys for reviving the dead but reading through this I got a really good laugh at this I just had to say something.

By the way jayrob I am excited for the ff4 gb lips is having I bought my dad an ebay 75w and he loves it alot and I just showed him the ff3 and he wants a FF4 to so i'll probably be grabbing two. I have never seen any of the ff in person but I can't wait to get mine, now with 3 modes!

jayrob

Sorry guys for reviving the dead but reading through this I got a really good laugh at this I just had to say something.

By the way jayrob I am excited for the ff4 gb lips is having I bought my dad an ebay 75w and he loves it alot and I just showed him the ff3 and he wants a FF4 to so i'll probably be grabbing two. I have never seen any of the ff in person but I can't wait to get mine, now with 3 modes!

Yeah I'm on the list for the FF4 too...

But I may decide to sell my FF3 to fund it. My FF3 is not even used yet! Such a killer light that it became a 'shelf queen' just like a lot of my lasers and stuff...