Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hi

hi all, this is a great forum, ive been searching through it and its full of real information. currently i dont have a large amount of lasers, but i have a 5mw green and a 10mw purple. im happy with the ones i have. im looking for a reliable place to get replacements for the ones i have. i might one day step up to a 50mw 532nm but ive yet to find a quality vendor.

Hello! Welcome to the forums. I'm new around here too, loads of great information to be found. If you are looking for a quality vendor, I prefer O-like myself. Have dealt with them and was very happy with the service. Most people will recommend either O-like or Rayfoss for quality lasers. If you are looking for something around 50mW or maybe a bit higher for a good price, the few that are linked in this thread are measured for accuracy http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/real-output-priceangels-lasers-57335.html and I've read that priceangels has a pretty decent customer service.

Of course if you decide to get a higher powered laser make sure to get correct eye protection with it! Good luck!