Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

HI-PLEASE HELP

diver2

i buy the (3pcs.) 50mw green pionter

1 of they when i press the bottom the point start weak then it comes strong

the other one when i press long press the point is becomes strong and weak weak and strong its not stay in normal strong point

can i solve that??

note:battery is new

also i buy the 100mw

3pcs only 1 of them can cut the black electrical tape

the other 2 can not cut it ?? why??

maybe you could provide more information like where did you get them from?

If these are DX greenies they are very sensitive to temperature, when cold they can be dim but will get brighter as they warm up.

You say the batteries are new, are they the ones which came with the pointers? If so replace them, they are not usually that much good.

DX lasers are notoriously variable in quality, I doubt they ever measure the output.  I am convinced that batches are made and sorted into piles labeled from 5mw to 100mw, they guess which pile to put them in.

Having said that I have always found them worth the price paid....If you want good quality you need to dig deeper into your wallet and go for one of the better brands.

Regards rog8811

*Edit  Could you delete your other post please before someone posts on it. Taa!

rog8811

now i understand but that means i cant do any thing

with my pointers :(

diver2 said:
rog8811

now i understand  but that means i cant do any thing

with my pointers :(

Well, depends on "what" you want to do as well I guess... I can hardly find a "real" use for a green pointer (except maybe pointing at the stars for "astronomers" but again a 5mw would do)

Unless you consider cutting electric tape witha pointer usefull ::) But I prefer my bare hands or my Spyderco Endura 4 for a clean cut 8-)

Just my 2cents :P

Back