Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi , I have a question :)

Sorry for the confusion Hitokiri and yes thank you Tha Greenlander for explaining it better than I ever could :beer: Yes it was my humorous attempt at explaining some things that I have learned during my short time here. My hope was to help Hitokiri have a pleasant lpf experience. That's why I answered their question rather than telling them to use the search function and offering no help.
I like this forum and would like to see it grow even more, but that takes new members that feel comfortable here and are getting help with questions.
Who knows, it could be the new member asking the same question that's been asked a thousand times, that ends up building something really cool that we all learn from.
It doesn't take any longer to answer a question than it does to tell someone to use the search feature and find it themselves.
So if your not a moderator, moderating the forum, why would a person want to do that ?
Confuses me too Hitokiri :) Enjoy the forum. It's a great one !
:rolleyes:

XD001

Blord, Thejoker, Offroad, Mcrouse (for hosts).. Uhhh that's all I can think of right now, oh and Moe Ron

for that kind of power i would recommend u to buy from laserbtb maybe, it has some nice safety features which you cant go wrong with so much power, safety first.

for that kind of power i would recommend u to buy from laserbtb maybe, it has some nice safety features which you cant go wrong with so much power, safety first.

I'm thinking of buying from Blood on The Joker. They are not reliable? Or Laserbtb is more secure?

Wooow. Laserbtb's accessory is free ??!

Last edited:
I'm thinking of buying from Blood on The Joker. They are not reliable? Or Laserbtb is more secure?

Wooow. Laserbtb's accessory is free ??!

they are reliable 100%, its up to you what you want buy from. but laserbtb lasers a bit more safe with key and shutter lock.

Last edited:
they are reliable 100%, its up to you what you want buy from. but laserbtb lasers a bit more safe with key and shutter lock.

It looks better than Joker and Blord laser. And price is good...

And ; Free Extras : Aluminium Case , Battery and Charger.

I can't belive its free. That's awesome. Thank you buddy ! ;)