Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi , I have a question :)

Hi guys..

I am new this forum. And probably my english is too bad. Forgive me for this.
I have some questions. Maybe you would answer it.

I want to buy a 1W Blue Laser. ( with goggles,sure )
Where can I get a reliable way?
I think , some people in this forum sell it. Can I trust them?

I would appreciate if you answer with a simple english.

Last edited:

IWIRE

Your English is better than mine. If you choose an active member who post on here regularly you should have no problem. Just look in the for sale or pro shop thread and find one that you like and check that sellers reputation. I try and support other members when I buy something. So far it has been great. Good luck !

Your English is better than mine. If you choose an active member who post on here regularly you should have no problem. Just look in the for sale or pro shop thread and find one that you like and check that sellers reputation. I try and support other members when I buy something. So far it has been great. Good luck !

Thank you for answer.. :)

I search the forum...

A seller can you suggest ? I find it http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/sale-501b-lasers-copper-heatsink-80-a-78452.html ? :shhh:

IWIRE

You picked a good one. Blord has established a reputation for building a very good laser and is a very respected active member. Great choice.

You picked a good one. Blord has established a reputation for building a very good laser and is a very respected active member. Great choice.

I second that choice. Have fun and be careful with your new laser.
Good to see you see the need for eye protection.

Welcome to LPF :>)

Last edited:

IWIRE

I hope having no problem :) thanks for answer ;)

No problem. You are welcome. And yes welcome to lpf ! That was rude of me not to welcome you. Enjoy your stay here ! I like the place it's a great mix of people with all kinds of different attitudes. There is a ton of information buried in this place.
When searching the forum instead of using the search box at the top of the page, try using the long white search box toward the bottom of the page. I seem to have better luck with it.
Enjoy !
Oh yea, have you introduced yourself in the new member thread ?
Need to do that or the welcoming police will be after you, and you can't make two consecutive posts in a row here, you have to go back and edit your last post. If you don't the post police will be after you. I think your safe from the grammar police. Like most places, except for the police it's a great place. :)

No problem. You are welcome. And yes welcome to lpf ! That was rude of me not to welcome you. Enjoy your stay here ! I like the place it's a great mix of people with all kinds of different attitudes. There is a ton of information buried in this place.
When searching the forum instead of using the search box at the top of the page, try using the long white search box toward the bottom of the page. I seem to have better luck with it.
Enjoy !
Oh yea, have you introduced yourself in the new member thread ?
Need to do that or the welcoming police will be after you, and you can't make two consecutive posts in a row here, you have to go back and edit your last post. If you don't the post police will be after you. I think your safe from the grammar police. Like most places, except for the police it's a great place. :)

I will edit my post but i can't understand for what ? What is mean of Police ?

And i will post the new member thread ;)

I will edit my post but i can't understand for what ? What is mean of Police ?

And i will post the new member thread ;)

He is just joking around haha. By "grammar police" he means people who will criticize others on their sentences if thhe include any grammatical errors/wording mistakes etc... :)

-Alex

Last edited:

IWIRE

He is deceived me :D

i am understand now. Thank you Greenlander :)

Sorry for the confusion Hitokiri and yes thank you Tha Greenlander for explaining it better than I ever could :beer: Yes it was my humorous attempt at explaining some things that I have learned during my short time here. My hope was to help Hitokiri have a pleasant lpf experience. That's why I answered their question rather than telling them to use the search function and offering no help.
I like this forum and would like to see it grow even more, but that takes new members that feel comfortable here and are getting help with questions.
Who knows, it could be the new member asking the same question that's been asked a thousand times, that ends up building something really cool that we all learn from.
It doesn't take any longer to answer a question than it does to tell someone to use the search feature and find it themselves.
So if your not a moderator, moderating the forum, why would a person want to do that ?
Confuses me too Hitokiri :) Enjoy the forum. It's a great one !