Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hi from the Litle Red Dot!

Tw15t3r

...at least that's what some other countries call us.

Hi from Singapore!

I'm currently only 17, still a student. I like electronics, so I've been trying to learn more stuff about it. Kinda hard without a teacher. I've always liked lasers, but I didn't know that powerful ones were within reach of the normal individual until recently. Just blew up my 1mw red pointer yesterday while trying to overdrive it. (well, I know now I can't push it to 50mw at least haha!)

I've been looking through the forums to learn about lasers here for about almost a month before joining today lol...

I'm intending to build my own laser soon if I can... I'll probably need to start asking questions. Which is the best section for questions from beginners?

phoenix77

HI Tw15t3r, I'm from the U.S. in the state of INDIANA, welcome to LPF. Two places to answer a lot of your questions would be 1) In The Tutorials, Help, & Repairs section. Click on that section, & when it's displayed look at the top for the PRO TIPS WITH SPYDERZ. 2) would be to get on GOOGLE & enter SAM'S LASER FAQ. Any other questions, just post them in the correct section & SOMEBODY will help you out. Enjoy & learn, lasers are simply amazing ;) rob :cool:

Nyla

Welcome!

I'm 18 and living in hong kong myself, are you from Singapore or do you just live there (like me :-X )?