Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi from the island with messed up weather - hello from England!

defy

Hi guys
Ive been on this forum a lot unregistered just for reading stuff and finding out cool laser things. But i had a burning question about finding a good laser - and here I am!

I hope to have a good time here, any tips for using the forum in terms of rules etc are welcome.

My reddit goes by the name nebula08 - i also use the subreddit r/lasers

defy

Welcome to the LPF. We have several members here from England, so you should fit right in. I would suggest reading the stickies, especially on laser safety as it is quite easy to blind yourself permanently with a single accident. I hope you are able to learn all you are looking for here.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum defy!
You’re thread title gave me a laugh as I am also from the island with messed up weather. :p
Anyway, enjoy your stay. (y)

defy

Welcome to the LPF. We have several members here from England, so you should fit right in. I would suggest reading the stickies, especially on laser safety as it is quite easy to blind yourself permanently with a single accident. I hope you are able to learn all you are looking for here.
yup i have. as i said ive ben on the forum before so... :)

Welcome :) From what I remember, the subreddit is pretty dead nowadays - fine for archived stuff (though the forum is still better...)

Hope you enjoy your stay.

defy

Welcome :) From what I remember, the subreddit is pretty dead nowadays - fine for archived stuff (though the forum is still better...)

Hope you enjoy your stay.
lol, i realied the subreddit is sorta dead, wish it was as lively as this place - impressively fast replies to questions n stuff. but i use reddit a lot and just started this so.... it wld be nice to have multiple places to post/ask stuff