Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi everybody

pser

I just wanted to introduce myself by telling shortly how I got into lasers. I have always been interesting in lasers, from the first time I saw a laser show in a local club and it was stunning even though it was simple shapes on the wall. Anyway I remember I bought a little red pocket pen which wasn’t powerful, but it was a lot of fun. But as in many countries, Norway government has also changed the laws, due to kids acting like a hero in a new chapter of Star Wars, beaming plane and such. The result is that what is available is not much and I believe the quality is not something to talk about. But I order a 50mW from a Norway shop which cost approx $50 (its Norway everything is expensive). I haven’t got it so I think I’ve been tricked that it is a cheap laser pen from DX which they have sold to me expensive. The shop doesn’t seem to have storage because it’s almost a month now and I haven’t received it yet.

But then I discovered the Laser Point Forum and I was stunned over the information, tip, guides and advices. I have read a lot and learned even more. So now I’ve gone crazy with my wallet due to the interest and of course that I’m not sure if custom will let what I’ve bought pass through. Anyway I have bout a 150mw green laser from Lazerer, a 1W 445nm blue Laser from O-Like and lately a 1,150mW 445nm blue laser from Survival Laser. So one of them should pass through and if all of them pass through custom I’ve gone from owning 0 lasers to 4, from crap to quality lasers. For goggles, I first order some OD+5 goggles from Lazerer which should be good for the 150mW according to Max. But after reading I order also an Eagle pair from Survival Laser. Safety is the most important thing for me so cost on that doesn’t matter.

So now, it’s all about wait and excitement since I’ve received messages that all lasers except the crap laser I ordered from the Norwegian shop have been shipped.

I am hooked on a beam and got a new hobby :drool:

Cheers

Howdy and welcome to the forum :wave:
Please read the stickies at the top :tinfoil:
Have fun and be Safe ;)

pser

Thanks, I did a quick read to get the baseline of the sticky and I see rules and expectation are like other forums I am member of. So, act like you want other to treat yourself, don't be rude and show respect :thanks:

pser

I received note for pickup at the post office today. I am wondering what is comming ;-)