Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Heya

FuzZo

Hiya

Im new to the laser scene; just ordered my first 75mW laser from techlasers which is a redistributor of CNI. Im hoping to get it soon as it ships via UPS Express International. I'm hoping it should be alot of fun!

S

SenKat

FuzZo said:
Hiya

Im new to the laser scene; just ordered my first 75mW laser from techlasers which is a redistributor of CNI. Im hoping to get it soon as it ships via UPS Express International. I'm hoping it should be alot of fun!

FuzZo - welcome to the forum ! I think you will find out some interesting items about Techlasers if you take a little bit of time, and read in the companies section............you shoulda really read first, THEN bought. ANYWHERE but Tehlasers :(

FuzZo

I have read; and the only problem it seems is the divergence. I have talked to their customer support multiple times and they are very helpful. And dont they resell CNI lasers, the same ones inwhich wicked sold?

T

timelord

FuzZo said:
I have read; and the only problem it seems is the divergence. I have talked to their customer support multiple times and they are very helpful. And dont they resell CNI lasers, the same ones inwhich wicked sold?
Steve lui (of Wicked lasers) and his affiliated companies ie Techlasers are ostracized by CNI and therefore are not allowed to sell CNI lasers whatsoever. You are a proud owner of a counterfeit Chinese copy. :(

Welcome to the forum :)

Daedal

You could send your laser to one of the mods for a quick power graph... ;) (free of charge last I asked, you just pay shipping :p)

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with your new laser and welcome to LPF :)

--DDL