Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Heya All!

Callum

Hello To Everyone Here!

I'm Callum and i'm from England :)

Been fasinated with LASERS for a while now and currently own two of them (Second One Arrived Earlier Today)

Although i'm into LASERS, im also Heavily Into RC Helicopters and Computers (Mainly Network Security) I aim to gain a Ethical Hackers Degree after graduating from BSc in Computing

My Lasers:

First one is a 200mw Red Laser i got From DealExtreme, Impressed with it, but it does have it's quirks, i pot modded this :)

IMAG0178.jpg

and the Second one i got today is a Romisen L-B30 Green LASER, also got from DealExtreme, i shall do a review after i get my hands on a CR123A Battery :)

IMAG0179.jpg

I shall do independent reviews of both LASERS :)

Apart from that, thats my small introduction and what i currently have at the moment :)

Last edited:

Wecome to the forum! The red DX laser is a very good choice, a lot of us here have these. Be careful of pot modding, now that lasers are a commodity, most of them are set to the max or a little more at the factory, especially green lasers. You have a nice collection started, any plans on a bluray? As you collect more lasers, and more powerful lasers, please remember the need for eye protection and safe laser useage practices. Welcome to a rewarding (and expensive!) hobby!!!