Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey!

Hello everyone, I'm new here. XD

This place seems awesome. I'm building a laser and after every google result seemed to direct to here, I figured that must mean this place is the hot stuff when it comes to lasers.

So I've been wondering around and I must say that everything here is awesome!

I just ordered some stuff to build a laser based on a few things that I've watched from Styropyro.

I'm into computers and drawing a lot, and I enjoy to build things. So naturally lasers, being as awesome as they are, drew me in. I have access to a 3D printer so I was thinking of trying to build a cool case for the one I'm working on when it doesn't catch on fire during the initial test (hopefully)

I'm in a tech school for electronics, so I mess with this kind of stuff on a daily basis, and thus have access to most every basic component. Now all we need to do is stock up on ld's.. lol

See you all around.

Last edited:

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If your are planning to buy anything on the
Forum.... PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

BTW.... check this out....;)

http://laserpointerforums.com/f36/t...ect-not-woot-check-dude-40185.html#post521925

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

I did read the second link previously.. can't get enough of that video! XD (And I totally forgot that Steam had a forum lol)

The scammer tips link you sent was a nice read, thanks! I'll keep all that in mind.