Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey!

S

SenKat

Greenie said:
Well in the first place you are going about getting unbanned the wrong way.   You can't get unbanned by braking more rules.

BINGO

I was ALMOST ready to cave in to Moderator when this crap pops up again....bad idea, dude - and it was not a record, if you were actually counting.

S

SenKat

MirrorLaser said:
[quote author=Greenie link=1186270623/0#14 date=1186276576]Well in the first place you are going about getting unbanned the wrong way.   You can't get unbanned by braking more rules.

be specific, what rules ?[/quote]

Mirror -

you cannot read this right now, but when you come back you can read it. You broke the rules, I am not explaining myself again for every incarnation of you. Go away, you are not welcome here - you show up, I WILL ban you again. There are not THAT many proxies out there - you can use them all up, it;s fine with me - I will continue banning you everytime. You blew it - you WERE going to be unbanned after a certain amount of time, considering your age - now you have irritated me, and that means, banned for good as far as I am concerned. go away, and stay away.

M

MirrorLaser

SenKat said:
[quote author=Greenie link=1186270623/0#14 date=1186276576]Well in the first place you are going about getting unbanned the wrong way.   You can't get unbanned by braking more rules.

BINGO

I was ALMOST ready to cave in to Moderator when this crap pops up again....bad idea, dude - and it was not a record, if you were actually counting.[/quote]

so you are NOT going to bann me ? or im getting this wrong

M

MirrorLaser

SenKat said:
[quote author=MirrorLaser link=1186270623/15#15 date=1186276635][quote author=Greenie link=1186270623/0#14 date=1186276576]Well in the first place you are going about getting unbanned the wrong way.   You can't get unbanned by braking more rules.

be specific, what rules ?[/quote]

Mirror -

you cannot read this right now, but when you come back you can read it.  You broke the rules, I am not explaining myself again for every incarnation of you.  Go away, you are not welcome here - you show up, I WILL ban you again.  There are not THAT many proxies out there - you can use them all up, it;s fine with me - I will continue banning you everytime.  You blew it - you WERE going to be unbanned after a certain amount of time, considering your age - now you have irritated me, and that means, banned for good as far as I am concerned.  go away, and stay away.[/quote]

ok, before I get banned again, it was nice talking to you......... and I dont use proxy. im smarter

K

kingzilla

Why the heck is this still going on!  :mad: Frankly it is starting to piss me off now.  ::) And that is REALLY hard to do.

Raul Wesche: Watch this video

Everyone else: Sorry about this video (probably wouldn't watch it if I were you)

[media autostart]http://www.youtube.com/v/MYRtP_-3d1E[/media]

S

SenKat

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
Why the heck is this still going on!  :mad: Frankly it is starting to piss me off now.  ::) And that is REALLY hard to do.

Raul Wesche: Watch this video

Everyone else: Sorry about this video (probably wouldn't watch it if I were you)

[media autostart]http://www.youtube.com/v/MYRtP_-3d1E[/media]

Well, maybe it loses something in traslation, but I don't see what the hell that has to do with this litte guy continuing to pester folks ?

K

kingzilla

SenKat said:
Well, maybe it loses something in traslation, but I don't see what the hell that has to do with this litte guy continuing to pester folks ?

Sorry, for anyone who dosen't get it, one of the kids in that vid looks EXACLY like Raul Wesche, seriously, they are identical. Hopefully Raul Wesche dosen't ask his mother for rifles and to join Hezbollah though. Okay, yes, probably a tasteless joke..... :-X

S

SenKat

If this guy stays away until the end of the month without causing any more drama and crap - I will unban him to give him another chance.

N00B

So how old is this kid? I guess i need to keep up with my LPF drama news ;D

S

SenKat

He is 14 - last I heard. He will be unbanned at the end of the month if he behaves....

Comidt

Why on earth would he want to do this?
And his website sucks too.
All of it's copied from people on these forums. :mad:
Anyway....