Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey there from 35,000ft

System32

Hello there!

I'm Not normally great at doing welcoming posts but I will go ahead and give you a brief introduction to who I am :)
I'm From the UK and I'm a Airline Pilot I'm not going to state with who and that I would rather keep that a secret ;)
How i found LPF was i bought a laser from wicked lasers and needed help from the community
I have always been interested in laser from a early age and over the past few years I have been getting into the science of lasers doing experiments and stuff and tried making my own laser, Needs a lot more work :(
Don't really know what else to say at the moment really
but I'm sure going to stick around and probably buy a few lasers from here

Have fun and Happy lasing!

Edit
Removed bad joke

Last edited:

Hello there!

I'm Not normally great at doing welcoming posts but I will go ahead and give you a brief introduction to who I am :)
I'm From the UK and I'm a Airline Pilot I'm not going to state with who and that I would rather keep that a secret ;)
How i found LPF was i bought a laser from wicked lasers and needed help from the community
I have always been interested in laser from a early age and over the past few years I have been getting into the science of lasers doing experiments and stuff and tried making my own laser, Needs a lot more work :(
Don't really know what else to say at the moment really
but I'm sure going to stick around and probably buy a few lasers from here

Have fun and Happy lasing! (Just don't point it at a aircraft you might flash me and make me crash :/)

You have extraordinarily poor grammar for an Airline Pilot and your contemptuous belittling levity concerning pointing a laser at an aircraft is difficult to stomach.

---edit---

Your intermittent capitalization of the letter I when referring to yourself is reminiscent of a banned member now a known troll.

Last edited:

System32

Thank you guys!

@RedCowboy Really what the hell is your problem!? Do you pick on every new member like this!? I have never seen such childish behaviour as this in my life, I'm new here you have never seen me or even talked to me before and you go ahead and mock and insult me on two posts of mine, and because of a capitalisation thing you assume I am a banned member! Haha wow you sir are paranoid delusional and have some deep issues, I joined this forum this morning looking for some advice or help in anyway about a order I made and I would like to join a community of people that are interested in laser, and not to be mocked at and bullied by some delusional person!

That joke i put in at the end is just a funny thing I came up with to make humour of the warnings everywhere on lasers about pointing them at aircraft's since I am a pilot here, are you that much dry person that is super serious about everything, how boring of a person you are!

P.S Perfect grammar in English is not a requirement to be a pilot look at attached image minimum level needed is level 4, In grammar the requirement must get in a test
"basic grammatical structures and sentences patterns are used creatively and are usually well controlled, Errors may occur, particularly in unusual or unexpected circumstances, but rarely interfere with meaning."
Basically if its sufficient enough to communicate effectively it is good enough, I hear people every day while flying pilots that find it really difficult to communicate verbally and I would guess there grammar are terrible way worse than you could probably imagine a pilot would have

So please stop the unnecessary bullying of a new member! PLEASE

Edit if you would like to know my level I'm a Level 5

Attachments

• ICAO_Language_req.jpg
    ICAO_Language_req.jpg
    915.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
[ Sic ]
That joke i put in at the end is just a funny thing I came up with to make humour of the warnings everywhere on lasers about pointing them at aircraft's since I am a pilot here, are you that much dry person that is super serious about everything, how boring of a person you are!
[ Sic ]

There is nothing funny about it -----AT ALL----- Pointing a laser at an aircraft or even into the flight path of an aircraft is a VERY SERIOUS offense, a felony with harsh penalties and the potential they say to down an aircraft and kill many innocent people, it's just not funny at all and I do not apologize for critiquing you on this -----AT ALL ------

How can an airline pilot make light of such a serious issue ?
Either you are not a pilot or you have a very poor sense of humor.

Last edited: