Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hey guys

hi, im new here. i came across a Copper dominator by blord. i did some research on the forums and still cant seem to figure out how to focus the beam. It was fine then i think i over twisted it, and now i dont know how to focus it. Its in mint condition. At this point i am just trying to sell it. I would post in the for sale section but i cannot post there yet. If anyone is interested please call or text me at 4013912036. I am not trying to get rich, so i will work out a good deal. thanks guys.

SN P

hi, im new here. i came across a Copper dominator by blord. i did some research on the forums and still cant seem to figure out how to focus the beam. It was fine then i think i over twisted it, and now i dont know how to focus it. Its in mint condition. At this point i am just trying to sell it. I would post in the for sale section but i cannot post there yet. If anyone is interested please call or text me at 4013912036. I am not trying to get rich, so i will work out a good deal. thanks guys.

Willing to post to the UK?

i have pics as well, if anyone is interested ill send pics

Last edited:
that's mine and its stolen from me. whoever they got it from stole it from me. i just messaged blord and were gonna figure this out. this went missing from my house 1 month ago, and i found it on craigslist matching this phone number. the guys name is matt, either him or his friend stole it from my house in Coventry, rhode island. this guys number matches the craigslist post of the exact laser for sale in east Greenwich, rhode island. 5 miles from me. I have proof because I bought it from blord who shipped it to me in Coventry, 3.3 watt dominator. DCShoe if you don't want legal issues you need to work this out with me. I have proof, the custom maker is blord right here who sold that to me and i just messaged him about this

Here's the post, I wondered how this person knew anything about who blord was and the power rating, they came here to ask lol

http://providence.craigslist.org/ele/4641379037.html

Last edited:
I don't think dcshoeco is coming back. His last activity was on August 29th. If he did steal your laser, he might have wanted to keep his activity on LPF to a minimal.