Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey guys...

I am new here, just stopping in to say hi.
I need to know if there is a guide or site that has everything to build a high powered laser.
I really want one, and btw, I found this site from some guy on YouTube.
Is there any lasers on sale that can pop ballons, burn tape, light a match, and light paper on fire. I will spend up to 50$.

And i don't mind building one either. I heard about the maglite mod, but I heard that your diode will burn out, am I right or wrong? Pleae help.

Thanks guys!

well youve come to the right place. welcome to the laser pointer forums!!!

picture1me5.png

a lot of of these 6800 members know how to make a laser to suit your needs.

if you ask around, plenty of people here know how to make lasers, and they can help.

Things

Theres more now! ;D ;D Welcome to the forum! ;)

Attachments

• lpfinfo.JPG
    lpfinfo.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 78
Welcome!

A mag lite mod will definitely make your diode burn out. Buy a diode from SenKat and a driver from myself (or build one) and you have yourself a laser!

If you're gonna buy a laser, it's unlikely you're gonna get one for $50. If you DIY though, you're well within that range!

This is Sullivan, when I tried to re log in, with My username and password.
I couldn't for some reason, but is there a guide on how to build a high powerd laser that can burn things, that has links to the things to buy?

@BlueFusion, think you can hook me up with all the details on the parts and prices? I will buy from you if you can lend a helping hand on helping me get the parts and helping me build it.