Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey guys.

Rebel

Hey, I've been lurking for ... quite some time now. I have read a lot of information and I now know quite a lot about lasers. I already own two lasers, a 5mW green and a 20mW green. I hope to expand my collection in the near future. I'm always looking to learn more.

My name is Gabriel U. Aristotle and I’m currently doing my 5th year of secondary school. I have a strong interest in Physics and Chemistry and I hope to continue my studies at University.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask.

-Gabe-

[ch1071 said:
ebel]Hey, I've been lurking for ... quite some time now. I have read a lot of information and I now know quite a lot about lasers. I already own two lasers, a 5mW green and a 20mW green. I hope to expand my collection in the near future. I'm always looking to learn more.

My name is Gabriel U. Aristotle and I’m currently doing my 5th year of secondary school. I have a strong interest in Physics and Chemistry and I hope to continue my studies at University.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask.

-Gabe-
Post reserved for later raep.

Hey there Gabe. Welcome to LPF!

TW

@ Spelch3k

I've never seen anyone reserve a post to reply later. weird, man.... weird