Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Here I am again, for a brief, but heartfelt greeting.

Hello dear guys.
It's been a long time, maybe someone still remembers me.
I'm in bad shape, very bad. But my mind is still clear, and I still have you all in my heart.
I have never forgotten you, and I never could.
In here I experienced very strong emotions and I also had many, many satisfactions.
I don't know what awaits me after death .. they will probably have to loft to create a special
group dedicated just for me in hell.
But until then, to the extent that I will be allowed, I will try to live the best I can, drawing as
much as possible on the good times lived here.

I love you all.

Richard.

It's good to hear from you, I hope every day is a good day for you and I think we can all take a lesson as well, to enjoy life to the fullest and appreciate each day, for our life is but a blip in the grand scheme of time, but the good things we have done and joy we have shared will live on in the memory of others.

Hello dear guys.
It's been a long time, maybe someone still remembers me.
I'm in bad shape, very bad. But my mind is still clear, and I still have you all in my heart.
I have never forgotten you, and I never could.
In here I experienced very strong emotions and I also had many, many satisfactions.
I don't know what awaits me after death .. they will probably have to loft to create a special
group dedicated just for me in hell.
But until then, to the extent that I will be allowed, I will try to live the best I can, drawing as
much as possible on the good times lived here.

I love you all.

Richard.
I'm glad you've had plenty of good times to look back on. If we can all say that near the end we are truly lucky. I do remember you being active here and you will remain remembered. Especially for your rocket based antics. :p
Take care Richard,
Curtis

Back