Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HeNe Creation - Check it Out

Nice.:gj:

Can you take some Picture at Night with the Lights off. Thats going to look Really Nice.:)

If anyone has an example of what they mean by a cap, or something to limit the exposure of the high voltage contacts, I would like to see it.

The first thing that came to mind is something like this:
Amazon.com: Curt Manufacturing 21800 Black Ball Cover For 1-7/8" and 2" Hitch Ball: Automotive
But I think it would be too big for that tube. If you could find something like it smaller, you could just cut a small hole in it for the beam to exit, while covering the high voltage stuff.

Glycerine works well i used a tiny tea spoon and it fogged up my whole house,i bought at Coles supermarket in the sections were there is vitamins and remedies etc.

BennyF

I got my glycerine at a craft store where they sold fondant stuff because it is an ingredient that you use to make fondant. (fondant is a type of cake icing if you didn't know.) so look where they have the cake stuff at the craft store. should come in a little bottle.

bennyf, good to know! Been looking for some usp grade glycerin :)

pharmacy section at wallyworld has it too, though not usp grade.