Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help

Hi all what kind /colour laser is better for long distance pointing ....and what companies should I be looking at buying my pen from?

Also where can you get pelican cases and laser tri pods from ......please private message me peace out! :thinking:

Hey hello. Do you want to point at distance for what? Gun sight? Star pointing? Does the laser needs to have a visible beam...?

Hey hello. Do you want to point at distance for what? Gun sight? Star pointing? Does the laser needs to have a visible beam...?

Yes star pointer....pref with visible beam? why can you get lasers with out the beam and just the dot..

For star pointing (I'm not an astronomer btw) I've only seen people using green lasers. You don't need a big power or big $$$ for a very visible green beam. Maybe even an ebay 532nm pen would suffice?

For star pointing (I'm not an astronomer btw) I've only seen people using green lasers. You don't need a big power or big $$$ for a very visible green beam. Maybe even an ebay 532nm pen would suffice?

I'm after ideally I think powerful green laser what are the best company's that sell green lasers.
Also where do I get a decent hard case for my lasers and stand.

Try laserbtb (skylaser). CNI (or laserglow) are good bets too.

I don't really know how much you're willing to spend but high powered greenies are somehow expensive.