Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help

Entity

Ok, WTF? I am getting ready to make a purchase from WL (don't tell me how bad they are cuz I know) and I wanted to use a discount refferal link/code. So I click on the link, go through the checkout process right to the point that it asks me for credit card info, and still no discount. What is going on? How do you use the discount stuff? I have a sneaking suspicion that wicked has disabled the discount feature but continues to advertise them. Correct me if I am wrong. Can somebody else please try to add something to the cart and figure it out for me? Do you have to enter the code somewhere?

Chad

You shouldn't have to enter a code. If you're using a referral link, it'll just be subtracted from your total, and you'll see it on the receipt they send you.

Entity

So this will automatically happen? Where in the process do you see that it has been subtracted? Is it right when you submit your order after you submit the credit card info or even then does it not show until you get the receipt in an email?

the first and last time i bought from wicked, a 10% discount was applied by buying through theyre online help/support - in the legend of Tracy :D

Entity

Cool, but I think that's something different. Can anyone answer the questions in my second post? Thanks.