Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help with scanner adjustments

Grenada Lasers

Last edited:

Encap

Doubtful anyone on LPF has one of those or can tell you beyond a guess.

Best choice is to ask who you bought it from or it's maker for a diagram identifying the blue pots function-wise

You might try the Photolexicon forum -- they are a lot more involved in laser show products.

Other than that trial and error should let you know--adjust them while it is running and find out.

diachi

What scanners are they? I can do some digging.

Doubtful anyone on LPF has one of those or can tell you beyond a guess.

Best choice is to ask who you bought it from or it's maker for a diagram identifying the blue pots function-wise

You might try the Photolexicon forum -- they are a lot more involved in laser show products.

Other than that trial and error should let you know--adjust them while it is running and find out.

Yes, some on PL probably knows off the top of their head.

Adjusting them and praying is probably not the best idea, you run the risk of damaging the scanners.

I didn't read Encap's reply like that. Just a way to identify them as a last resort.

Grenada Lasers

Thanks... certainly any adjustments will very small and be one at a time returning to current position before moving to the next pot...

diachi

I didn't read Encap's reply like that. Just a way to identify them as a last resort.

Missed the model number given in the original post, my bad.

Still, best to have the correct information before proceeding. Photonlexicon is definitely the place to ask.

Grenada Lasers

They did come tuned, but there is a definite misalignment on the corners of the square test pattern with a small amount of double scanning ( bright spots )...