Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help with lasers

Hello, I bought a 1W laser pointer (blue) and it came defective. They wouldn't take it back so I got scammed of $200. I am only asking if anybody has any laser pointer they do not want or don't use if I can have it. I probably won't be able to afford another 1W ever again. I will take anything, even a 5mw that you don't need.

ARG

Are you sure the laser is dead? How do you know it's not a faulty driver or bad batteries?

I am sure it doesn't work, I already shipped it back to them and they said they didn't get it and I know it's bullshit.

sinner

Hello, I bought a 1W laser pointer (blue) and it came defective. They wouldn't take it back so I got scammed of $200. I am only asking if anybody has any laser pointer they do not want or don't use if I can have it. I probably won't be able to afford another 1W ever again. I will take anything, even a 5mw that you don't need.

I am sure it doesn't work, I already shipped it back to them and they said they didn't get it and I know it's bullshit.

Story does not blend son..