Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

help with lables

jake21

hi i got paper lables i was woundering if any one can make thim for my lasers, ill pay for use of ur ink if its not to much, or explain to me how to make thim

I just print this on inkjet sticker paper and use clear packing tape to laminate. Works for me.

Attachments

• cdrh_label.zip
    94.4 KB · Views: 28

jake21

the pic above is a big sticker lol, so im going to do is copy and paste what i want and put as many as i can fit on one sheet, and cut thim out when there done :), now i have to make a few designs for br lasers and reds, ill do it my self beside buying thim for 1 to 2 dollors a peice ;)

chido

All right jake I'm done. I'm going to post three atachments, each one of them has two pages:
The first attachment has 20 5mW bluray labels that are 1 3/4 inches in length (first page)
The second page has 12 5mW bluray labels. These are 2.5 inches in length.

The second attachment (first page) has 20 10mW bluray labels. 1 3/4 in long.
In the second page it has 12 10mW bluray labels. 2.5 in long.

The third attachment (first page) has 20 20mW bluray labels. 1 3/4 in long.
In the second page it has 12 20mW bluray labels. 2.5 in long.

Save these attachments to your computer. When you want to print the labels, just open the document with word viewer and just print them. I hope this helps. Oh, and before using the metallic paper, print them in normal white printer paper, just to make sure everything is fine. ;)

FIRST ATTACHMENT:

Attachments

• 5mW_Labels.doc
    639 KB · Views: 121

chido

SECOND ATTACHMENT:

Attachments

• 10mW_Labels.doc
    645 KB · Views: 109

chido

THIRD ATTACHMENT:

Attachments

• 20mW_Labels.doc
    646 KB · Views: 125
M

m.carroll

or you could just customize them yourself. if you have a little experience in photoshop, you can change all the colors, text on these ones. check it out. if you have any questions, send me a pm. it'd be a shame to waste the paper on labels you're not truly happy with.

Attachments

• Laser_Label_003.zip
    93.4 KB · Views: 17