Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help! What do I need in the UK to use lazerer charger?

Just received my laser in the post today, and to my dismay the charger I got from lazerer just has 2 prongs on, I was under the impression as it was being shipped to the Uk it would come with a UK adapter. I really want to use the laser but need to know what kind of adapter I should get asap.

Kind regards

Chris

um, i'm pretty sure the Lazerer charger is us version, 2 flat pins? i may be wrong, but thats what my lazerer charger is like. if yours is 2 flat pins, go to any hardware/DIY store and ask for a US to UK travel adaptor, or alternatively, you could ask for a EU to UK one, if your have 2 circular pins

Thanks for all your response's. I called into Asda living and bought a travel adapter.

Not charged the battery yet, the lazerer 18650 battery that came with it had a bit of charge in it, I've not got a tester so I don't know if I'm getting the full power out of my laser.

Should I run the battery down before I charge it or should I just stick it on charge now? It doesn't come with any documentation so i don't know how long it should take to charge.

I want to get a decent battery and charger, in the UK so any suggestions on a charger? Found an AW 3100 something 18650 battery which gets good reviews.

Kind regards

Chris

Stix62

I'd charge the battery now if it was me. The red light will turn green on the charger when its ready.

Ultrafire WF 139 is a decent 18650 charger available in the UK - costs about the same as one of those AW batteries you mentioned - which ARE excellant btw.;)

Last edited:
Flashaholics
Thank you, payment for your order has been accepted.

Item Name Quantity Price Total
AW18650C-AW 18650 3.7 Volt 3100 MAH 1 £17.95 £17.95
WF139-Ultrafire 18650 Charger 1 £18.95 £18.95
Subtotal £36.90
Shipping is UK Delivery Shipping £0.00
Payment method is 'PayPal EC'
Currency is British Pound Total £36.90