Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

help, stop sending me emails forums!

so every single time I post here I get an email telling me that someone has responded to my post

I have to unsubscribe to this every time, how do I get it to just not subscribe me in the first place - I never want emails like this and I have like 10 in my inbox already

I have already looked in the user CP and there was nothing that I could find

I have to pick this every time at the bottom of the page when I go to post to not subscribe, every time I post something - how do I set it as default

go into your email settings and throw the sender into your "blocked senders" list
that way, all of the forum updates will go straight to junkmail ;)
Hope that helps!
-Auto

Under 'Edit Options' -> 'Default Thread Subscription Mode' - What's the dropdown set to? Setting it to one of the first two options should eliminate the issue going forward.

2010-08-22_0125.png

thats what I was looking for, but I assumed it would be in the subscribe section of the user CP

I have been using forums since they were BBS's and I recognize this type of forums system used (its the same as avsforums and many others) so I thought I knew how to use it - but this is the first forums that I have used that it was set this way as a default, and I have like 50+ accounts at all sorts of forums