Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help Picking Manufacturer

Hey guys I joined this forum because I was hoping you could give me a little help. I'm working on a project that may go into mass production in the very near future.

I was wondering what you think would be the best manufacturing company to buy a 3V 650nm class 3a crossbeam laser module. I'm looking at buying about 1000 units and hoping to keep the price < $5.00 a module.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Scott

Aixiz lasers should be able to help you out no problem: AixiZ

The price is listed at $5.75 each, but given your quantity I would think that they would be able to meet your price requirement.

D

Deleted member 8382

crossed line? isn't that just a diffraction grating? class 3a? You should be able to get these far below 5$!

Not a diffraction grating. It's a special lens that creates a precision cross. A diffraction grating creates diffracted beams, hence the name..

Not a diffraction grating. It's a special lens that creates a precision cross. A diffraction grating creates diffracted beams, hence the name..

Right, and deal extremes quality is pretty bad, I ordered one and it broke within a week. The lasers I'm going buy will be going into the production of my product and will be sold. I need one that's reliable.

And thanks for the input, have you had any experience with axiz lasers?

Right, and deal extremes quality is pretty bad, I ordered one and it broke within a week. The lasers I'm going buy will be going into the production of my product and will be sold. I need one that's reliable.

And thanks for the input, have you had any experience with axiz lasers?

99% of us use aixiz metal housings and lenses, they are great. Aixiz is 100% reliable, go ahead and get the stuff from them.

will

Agreed. Aixiz has never done me wrong and I've bought from them many times. Their only flaw IMO is that they never send out tracking numbers.. but they have never failed to deliver anything I have ordered.

Thankyou guys that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I actually just talked to them on the phone and they offered to send 2 free modules for me to test out. So far seems like a pretty descent company.