Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help needed w Warez crack

Hey guys - this is SO stupid, but i bought a software suite a couplke of years back that included 2 years worth of updates, etc AND of course had to reinstall with the new computer and can't find the unlock code! Tech support basically told me to get bent and/or repurchase the software, but i really want to avoid that ... If someone knows of a crack, etc they could PM me, I'd appreciate it - the program is "CDG Creator Plus" by PowerKaraoke ... Thanks!

KiLLrB

i can help ill get the crack and email it too you what is the version? 2.1.6 by any chance?

the version is 2.1.15 (I just downloaded it from the PowerKaraoke site) - I really appreciate the help, BTW - my code for Power CDG Burner (of course, which i hardly ever use anymore) I had written down so no prob - it's the d^%$^%#^% code for Creator thats Killin me!

Thanks again - I really REALLY appreciate it!

aXit

If that doesn't work, I've found it on a private torrent site. Is what you're looking for in this list?

Code:
Karaoke Tools

DART Karaoke Studio CDG v1.3.4cdgp

Karaoke song List Creator v6.0

Karaoke song List Creator  May 2006 Full Update

KJ Pro 1.5.27

MP3+G Toolz

Power CD+G Burner v1.3.10

Power Karaoke Plus 1.2.9 (create karaoke)

Power Video Karaoke v1.2.1.3 (create video karaoke)

Tag&Rename 3.1.7

WinCDG Pro 2.503

CD+G AutoName v1.0.exe

Karaoke Builder CD+G Player - version 2.2.29 (Player).exe

Tutorial - Checking & Renaming MP3,CDG Files.doc
PM me if you need the tracker (or an invite to the site).