Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help me with the best Sanwu lasee

Lennyfro

Hello, I saw three Sanwu laser that interests me and I hesitate between the Sanwu striker 1.6w 525nm green, the striker 7.5w 445 nm blue and the striker 5w 470 nm bright blue

AquaticHarpy

What do you want help with?

All 3 lasers will burn, The green will appear brightest to the eye, and the blues are just hella powerful.

You better invest in some protective eyewear first!

AquaticHarpy

Personally Id go for the 470nm blue, mostly because Teal is my favorite color, and I have enough strong blues, second would be the green since I dont have any strong greens yet, but personally its your choice and you must be safe, for what purpose do you want a high power laser?

Lennyfro

it's for fun and thank you because I'm looking for a Sanwu that goes far and burns well

AquaticHarpy

The 7 watt would be your best bet if youre just starting. Dont skimp on safety goggles!

Lennyfro

no I am not a beginner and you will advise which lasee to confirm?

Lennyfro

suddenly you advise me the laser 470nm because I do not know if there is a big difference in power between the 5w and the 7.5w

AquaticHarpy

Honestly, they will all burn. Its all about preference! If you want a crazy powerful boring blue, hit the 7W

If you want a pretty and stunning 5W, Id so go for the 470!!

If you want a bright intense green beam which is probably visible in daylight, hell, get the 1.6W green

Id personally go for that 5W 470nm!!

AquaticHarpy

5W is more than enough to burn, and focusing the beam in short range would be pretty strong as well, 450/455nm is just a boring blue to me, but a strong 5W teal sounds beautiful

AquaticHarpy

They'll all have distance as far as the eye can see so just be careful~ 470nm is a lovely color and Im sure you'll have plenty of fun