Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help me with my laser

Yea sure,but I m from Romania xD
If u want to send it to me,like if u can

Nice i just bin in Europe on a trip i visited Romania the Phoenicia luxury and Dracula castle and more later when driving back we stopped at salina turda but we came and it was close hehe
so we continued, yeah not worth the shipping will cost more
:undecided:

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Purchasing a new laser is the best way forward. From your old laser you can remove the crystals and 808nm pump diode if careful and make your own basic DPSS so you can then learn how they work. ;)

Guyz the first lens is the problem.The lens from the interior of the laser.Have u got any other ideas?.Cause the lens that screws works just fine.

GSS

Roby, the problem is nobody sells replacement lenses for this 301 or 303 style laser to even give you a link. They lasers are so cheaply mass produced that people use them till they might die out and just get a new one for $5.
People also tend to buy 2 of them exactly for this reason as they are cheap in price and shipping takes so long..These 303 lasers use their own style of parts and nothing interchanges with other lasers. Unless you have someone in Romania next to you with this exact lens you just to take it as a learning experience..

Last edited:
These lasers are so cheap on eBay that it's not worth your while to even try to replace any part of it if you don't already have the part. These sell for anywhere from $4 to $9, but they are all the same laser. If you paid $15 for yours, you overpaid. Keep it for parts and buy two new ones.

You can watch this video some tests i done,
, :pop:
-

_
Edit
I just remember you can find this laser's on the market did you check when i was in Romania i seen some on the markets !!!

Last edited:
Here is a link for a 303 laser that only costs $5.88. It was given to you earlier and I'll post it for you again. www.ebay.com/itm/123032940296.
These are typically ~80 mW and are cheap enough you should order two. This one even comes with a star cap which unscrews from the front. When it is on, you can turn it to produce some interesting effects as there are two diffraction gratings that turn against each other.

It takes one 18650 Li-ion battery and goes into the laser positive side toward the tail cap.

Last edited: