Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Help me pick my next laser..

AndrewAZ

I have a green laser and a red laser along with some DVD diodes on my way to build my own super red laser, but I am looking for a new toy.. I was thinking about a different color such as orange or blue but I want to keep my budget at around $250-300, and for that price range. But if anyone has a different color laser to recommend let me know, I really enjoy the green that you can see the beam in the air, does the orange do that also? I guess I am looking for something unique that would wow people as much as my green laser does.

wilheldp

DragonLaser's Orange 0.6-2mW Laser is $299.99...so that falls at the top end of your budget.

AndrewAZ

I have looked in the orange forum but are the that impressive or should I just ebay more stuff and get a blue?

I can sell you a spare one of those pen yellows at a little less than another place would sell it, but if you can work up a budget in the $700-1000 range you can get a much more impressive blue. Especially if you're willing to settle for a non-portable module. And when you do, send me a PM and I'll see if I can get you a deal ;)