Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

help making a cr123a battery charger

Hey, I need to charge my cr123a batteries any way possible really quickly because i am leaving for vacation soon and want to use my laser.
Unfotunatly my old charger fried.

I tried making one before but one of the batteries ended up exploding (literally),
so ive come to you guys first this time. what kind of volts/amps should I use and how would i get this power? (power adaptor?)

it needs to be very simple though

thanks guys!!!

Hey, I need to charge my cr123a batteries any way possible really quickly because i am leaving for vacation soon and want to use my laser.
Unfotunatly my old charger fried.

I tried making one before but one of the batteries ended up exploding (literally),
so ive come to you guys first this time. what kind of volts/amps should I use and how would i get this power? (power adaptor?)

it needs to be very simple though

thanks guys!!!

For safety's sake... buy a proper Charger for your batteries.

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:

Things

Do not attempt to build a lithium battery charger if you don't know the electronics behind it. They are not simple, there is no way to make them simple without risking the battery exploding, like you've already discovered.