Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help finding mini Dorcy

Oh okay yer i've been watching ebay but havn't seen any good deals come up as yet. The only guy selling them at the moment is charging too much for postage to send them to Australia arrrggg :mad:

S

SenKat

Careful ! The only Dorcy's I see on Ebay right now are the Dorcy Metal Gear type - and that is not what you are looking for, is it ? You are looking for the CR123 powered Dorcy "junior" correct ?

If anyone needs these lights, they are $20 plus tax at my local Target store...IF you have bought a diode from me, and wish me to include this in the package - you can pay the retail price, plus the extra cost of shipping. If you want it sent via priority mail - that is close to $25.00 by itself, so that would defeat the "inexpensive" part of the hobby, I believe ! PM me if you need one sent with your diode(s).

G !

there are a few Jr's there if you look have you considered the mxdl with deadles circut

S

SenKat

kwinchee said:
there are a few Jr's there if you look have you considered the mxdl with deadles circut

Oh - I peeked through them, mights skipped a few :p

G !

SenKat i'd like to take you up on your offer, just sent you an email now. Thanks mate ;D