Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help:50mw green laser!

Ops, Please accept my apology Clearoutt, I assumed you were Lasershadow from another thread who ignored some member's advice. I'm used to relating people to their avatars/pictures and you started a similar thread.

Last edited:

USAbro

Ops, Please accept my apology Clearoutt, I assumed you were Lasershadow from another thread who ignored some member's advice. I'm used to relating people to their avatars/pictures and you started a similar thread.

So is the how BurningLaserGuy got to think Clearoutt was Laser Shadow?

Multiple Accounts. Can a mod help explain my confusion.

Its ok... i did made a thread about a 50mw laser then realised, it was in wrong category.

Last edited:
Not this dude... he belived you have another account called lasershadow and you made the same thread... it's the right category.

Yes i know please dont freak out. i meant like i wont be as afraid to use the laser.....:mad:

Its ok... i did made a thread about a 50mw laser then realised, it was in wrong category.

I accepted your friend request--so friend -some advice :D don't make double or more posts--the above are one second apart and you need to copypasta them into just ONE post-use edit instead of double posting-not a 'RULE' but still frowned upon.

BTW the lens of our eyes (or eye on some cases) can increase power by 100,000 times THUS 1 mW can do damage in worst case.
Some say 200,000 times=== at least buy cheapies for your wavelenghths they save for better-then resign your old ones as 'guest goggles'.
hak