Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello!

Hello all,

My name is Jaime and while this is a little late I'll introduce myself.
I've been interested in lasers, like a lot of other electronic gadgets that I have no practical use for for quite some time now. Ever since the end of my senior year in high school which is when i bought my first green 100mW laser pen. I'm 21, probably one of the younger members here. As you can see in my username, I'm in the army and stationed here in Anchorage, Alaska. I work with computers and radios and am currently pursuing a computer science degree. Originally I'm from California and will soon return! I play lots of computer games and love physics and space and all that's existence, lol. I'm glad to see that this community has such great businesses and people within it. I'm glad to be a part of this hobby!

Last edited:

Welcome! I think you will find many people here myself included like many of the things you listed. Physics and cosmology are a big interest of mine.
What lasers do you now own?

Right now i currently have a 100mw 532 and i just recieved my 2w 445 from jetlasers. :)

Look at you fancy pants! That's a nice laser you just got. I have a cheap little 100mW 532 I carry around most nights. I love it, its pretty damn good laser for under $20. Im a sucker for a nice 532 dpss. My favorite nm so far.
Hello, I'm new here, too, I come from Berlin, Internet time saw this forum, I am very interested in, so I signed up.
Welcome. You should make your own welcome thread. That way people can say hello to you and you don't hijack this one. Its good forum etiquette.
Cheers guys welcome to you both

Last edited:
Hello, Welcome and nice to see someone else from Anchorage here too, I also work with radios in my job.