Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello

You got my meaning. I meant I would get either of them again instead of an arctic if I had to. Whatever you do, don't buy an arctic

Erdem

Spyder III Expanded Lens Kit
$49.95
Beam Expander
$149.95
LaserSaber
$99.95
LaserShades ($29.95)
Your laser is: Green

are these accessories of wl good ? ( i mean the shades and beam expander ) are these lasersabers lenses and beam expander compatible with other lasers ?

Erdem

also if you would recommend a type of glasses , a battery and a charger , what would you recommend i checked all sites theyre all similar

I recommend different sites for different batteries. It depends on what type you end up needing. just heard from the builder. his name is Blord. You may Private Message (PM) him about it. I don't think he will sell to you if you are under 18.

Its possible the Beam expander (BE) would work on other lasers, but I cant say for sure. I had not checked the WL site in a while, and did not know they offered a BE. BEs are very cool to have, though I do not have one. In my opinion (IMO), the lasersabre attachment is not that cool. there are lightsaber replica toys that do basically the same thing, but with sound effects. These are cheaper, and could be toyed with roughly to an extent. These are what I refer to:ThinkGeek :: Star Wars Force FX Lightsabers I would not want to damage my laser while playing with the sabre attachment. I can't find an OD rating for WL glasses, so I can not recommend them. I would think they are at least adequate, but I would prefer high quality when it comes to eye safety

Last edited: