Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

hello

forcifer

hey everybody

im currently a high school senior from the kansas city area. my high school makes us do what is essentially a senior thesis, known as our "capstone", which involves an extensive paper as well as a 30 minute presentation. my topic (in case you havent guessed it, as it is reason i am here) is about lasers (specifically, the history, science, modern applications, and future of them).

i have already written a 16 page paper on the subject, but would am wanting to learn as much as possible for the presentation and probably buy a laser from one of your members to use as a demonstration tool.

this forum looks like the perfect resource for me and i REALLY look forward to learning as much as possible :)

millirad

Welcome to LPF! Do some reading here and when you purchase, don't forget some quality protective eyewear.

Haloid95

Welcome to the site. There is a lot of info here, im new here too, and ive already learned a lot.