Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello.

grapez

Hey, im grapez aka john and im wondering what laser i should buy? i want a really cool laser that isnt really dangerous, green and shoots really far and really bright where theres light.

how is wicked lasers? ive read through the forums and people say it sucks. they claim the shipping is 3-5 days. hows the e2 green laser from wicked? is it dangerous?

basically, i want a laser under 100 dollars, and can go very far in light areas. not dangerous xD thanks :) if wicked lasers isnt good, what other companies can you reccomend? i basically want a laser for show a high powered one that isnt dangerous. thanks :D -john

LASERs don't blind people, people blind people. Ban people.
LASERs don't pop balloons, people pop balloons, get more balloons...

grapez

okay lol, ive heard that before with the gun thing. but is a 50 mw from o-like or rayfoss good? i want something for fun you know. xD

grapez

BTW, hows wicked lasers? the 100 mw e2 green? is that any good?i love the design of it. but is it dangerous? cause i want a laser i could play with and show off to friends xD. (the laser fasincates me) and i dont have enoguh money for any safety goggles

No safety goggles = no laser IMO

Use the search button to find some reviews on Wicked's "customer support" & Shipping times...

As I said check out O-like.com OR
grab an over spec 5mW greenie from itemquickship on Ebay.

Also to answer your question,Yes 100mW is certainly dangerous.

EDIT: Yeah the 50mW should be up to spec.

Last edited:

grapez

thanks man, im new to all of this. so ill get a 50 mw laser, just to play around. xD

thanks man, im new to all of this. so ill get a 50 mw laser, just to play around. xD

No problem ;)

But please be sure to purchase some safety goggles to suit.
You can't exactly BUY your eye sight back :undecided:

grapez

hm... true, where do you think the cheapest place to get saftey goggles is?

hm... true, where do you think the cheapest place to get saftey goggles is?

You don't want cheap safety goggles. You want safe safety goggles.

Shop around if you want, but I personally would never trust my eyesight to cheap goggles. Try to get ANSI or CE certified goggles. And I wouldn't recommend WL goggles, I don't trust them at all.

Last edited: