Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello

Wakrah

Hello, old member coming back under a new ID, the old one retired. In time you will figure out who I am, moderators can easily, others fairly easily too, if they just google my new ID, I am sure. With the current state of things I am cleaning house of all of my digital finger prints on the web. Dumped Facebook and WhatsApp as well as my YouTube account, trying to reduce the amount of personal data collection.

Do me a favor, please do not connect the dots in a post, PM only.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Well having two accounts isn't allowed on here. If you didn't like your old name why not just change it instead of this alt account? Are you looking for attention? I mean we can give you attention if somethings been bothering you lately. I'm sure the community would help out with any issues you may be facing during this pandemic. I know a lot of people are deprived socially more and more as time passes by. We all need a lending ear every once in awhile.

Encap

Not sure what "retired" means but If you have not done already, you can explain to the Admin/Owner of LPF "coldshadow " the situation and request that your prior account be deleted--perhaps even one of the Mods can/will do it assuming you are not a returning banned member or just change your nick on the original account rather than delete it.
Whichever of the above is a better way than creating multiple accounts if that is the way you went. Multiple accounts is blatant ban level violation of LPF TOS from the returning get/go which broadcasts you don't respect ot care about the TOS which is not a good thing to broadcast to others.

Last edited:

Wakrah

If they want to ban me for not using the old account and starting this one, then I am gone. I don't want to make it easy for people to track me anymore, because of this I do not want to migrate the old account into this new one, or just change the name. There is a lot going bad in the USA now, closed my FB account, deleted WhatsApp owned by them, changed my email addresses, using VPN all of the time.

Why? Because a revolution is afoot. Maybe better I just stop using LPF until we regain our country.

Encap

If they want to ban me for not using the old account and starting this one, then I am gone. I don't want to make it easy for people to track me anymore, because of this I do not want to migrate the old account into this new one, or just change the name. There is a lot going bad in the USA now, closed my FB account, deleted WhatsApp owned by them, changed my email addresses, using VPN all of the time.

Why? Because a revolution is afoot. Maybe better I just stop using LPF until we regain our country.
Could ask them to completely delete the old account leaving only the new account---just as easy as any other way?

Whatever the case good luck.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I know a lot is happening right now but as far as I know you haven't done anything illegal or even pissed someone off. I don't know what's going to happen to the US but we will survive

Wakrah

Not yet, it is a matter of privacy now, not planning to be a bad actor. However, as far what I expect to come, is more trouble with the big tech players and why I am now splitting up everything and closing down accounts. New phone numbers etc. for enabling internet accounts.

Edit: By the way, F facebook and their app Whatsapp, I've closed FB and deleted that application, I saw how much data mining they are doing and it sickens me. Done with that kind of snooping.

Not yet, it is a matter of privacy now, not planning to be a bad actor. However, as far what I expect to come, is more trouble with the big tech players and why I am now splitting up everything and closing down accounts. New phone numbers etc. for enabling internet accounts.

Edit: By the way, F facebook and their app Whatsapp, I've closed FB and deleted that application, I saw how much data mining they are doing and it sickens me. Done with that kind of snooping.

I saw a list of the information FB collects as well as Whatsapp, it is far too much, they even draw relationship lines between people from how many messages are shared on Whatsapp, they are dangerous:

Last edited: