Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello to All

M

Mac

Hi, I just heard about this forum, so I decided to join :p I am just a 13 year old, (almost 14 :p) who lives in The Bay Area! I only have 1 laser at the time, but I plan to get lots more in a close future. I am fearly new to lasers, and like them a lot ;)
/\
| |
Pulsar

FokoF

Welcome to this crazy :D group of very helpful/interesting characters. Have fun with lasers, just dont take out an eye dude

T

timelord

Welcome to the forum young man and I hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do :D

Hi! I think you will like it here. Alot of un-biased info, and no "other-company" nonsence! Just the facts with no prejudices towards a particular comapny. Hard to find the truth in times like these... but at least there's one laser forum on the side of true knowledge! :cool:

S

SenKat

Wel, looks like I am more than a little late welcoming you, but welcome you are ! Truth reigns supreme here - and a lot of craziness - stay tuned for LOTS of exciting things coming up in the next few weeks, man - LOTS of raffles planned, and lots of other stuff available as well :)