Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello, my name is Th3SiNz

XAP3X

Hello there, I am new to the forums. Hope to see you all around and find interesting threads to post in, and overtime build my own stuff.

-Th3SiNz

Trevor

Welcome! Check out the stickies and enjoy your stay.

Hopefully stick around longer than your initial stay... :)

-Trevor

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If your are planning to buy anything on the
Forum.... PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

XAP3X

Thanks my man, i'll look into it.

Last edited:
I've learned how to prevent this myself and do not need anyone to teach me how not to, many people try to but it doesn't work. Those methods of preventing to be scammed will slim down the chances but can still be done, just saying. That's why you can't always follow that by the line, taught my self long before threads came out, especially since I came from a forum that revolves around particular things.

Dude you need to cut the ego, and chill. People are only trying to help you out, not teach you anything. That thread is not a tutorial, just some facts to keep in mind. There is no such thing as too much knowledge, and even the most experienced person is capable of learning new things.

A simple "thank you" would have been a better reply.

XAP3X

Yea, my bad been having some problems here at the house I was a bit pissed off. I was just coming back to change what I said when I seen your reply.