Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello LPF!

Hey there fellow Laser enthusiasts!

Just wanted to quickly make my introduction...

Name's Marc. I own CT. Lasers and got into this business about 5-6 years ago.

I began simply as a Laser Light show company, but about 3 years ago i began to manufacture Laser projectors and Laser light show systems. Which then naturally progressed me into selling of all Laser related equipment. I am the United States dealer for LaserWave Lasers/Optics and I also am a Pangolin Laser Software dealer.

Now, i know this is a Laser Pointer forum, and to be quite honest, not really my thing. But i repsect the *responsible* users of these tools and I have seen and heard many positive steps the members here have tried to get the word out on the *safe* and *responsible* use of the pointers. And I applaud all of you for that!

As of late, I have seem to gotten quite a few orders from members over here also. So, i figured i would officially come and introduce myself. I have seen some very familiar Screen names from over at Photon Lexicon also. So, it looks like i may be in good company!

If any of you have any questions, concenrs or anything, please feel free to shoot me a PM, send me an email or respond here.

I look forward to chatting with all of you, and please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Happy New Year to you all also!!

-Marc
-CT. Lasers

Hey there fellow Laser enthusiasts!

Just wanted to quickly make my introduction...

Name's Marc. I own CT. Lasers and got into this business about 5-6 years ago.

I began simply as a Laser Light show company, but about 3 years ago i began to manufacture Laser projectors and Laser light show systems. Which then naturally progressed me into selling of all Laser related equipment. I am the United States dealer for LaserWave Lasers/Optics and I also am a Pangolin Laser Software dealer.

Now, i know this is a Laser Pointer forum, and to be quite honest, not really my thing. But i repsect the *responsible* users of these tools and I have seen and heard many positive steps the members here have tried to get the word out on the *safe* and *responsible* use of the pointers. And I applaud all of you for that!

As of late, I have seem to gotten quite a few orders from members over here also. So, i figured i would officially come and introduce myself. I have seen some very familiar Screen names from over at Photon Lexicon also. So, it looks like i may be in good company!

If any of you have any questions, concenrs or anything, please feel free to shoot me a PM, send me an email or respond here.

I look forward to chatting with all of you, and please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Happy New Year to you all also!!

-Marc
-CT. Lasers
Hey Marc...

first.... Welcome to the Forum....:yh:

As would be posted by a few Anti-Laser Pointer Members on PL
if I tried to sell Laser Pointers over there.....

Then why are you here...

Oh... I see... It is because you want to make some money
selling your products to "Pointer Jockeys"...

You should maybe go the B/S/T section of this Laser Pointer Forum...

Have a Happy New Year...:cool:

Jerry

Hey! Welcome to the forum, great to have another laser enthusiast on-board. I've looked over your site...you do some TOP NOTCH systems! :)

D

Deleted member 8382

Welcome! Your mates on PL didn't seem to like me and kicked me when I once posted there, but anyway I guess not everone there is the same ;)

PL guys are (for the most part) a great bunch of guys. Sometimes some of us get a little, "protective" i guess would be the correct word, over the *responsible* use of lasers. And sometimes the pointer users come there and run people the wrong way. Im not saying i agree, or disagree, just saying it happens. :)

I don't know what may have happened over there with you, but come on back and say hi! Don't worry, they'll be gentle.

I posted a thread over there about this place and that i was pleasantly impressed with the majoirty of the content here. Many of you guys (and gals if any) seem to really have some innovative experiments and projects. While i, myself, am not a "pointer" type of guy, i respect your guys uses of them *responsibly!* I really applaud the efforts of the community here to keep the uses as safe as can be.

-Marc

Thanks CT ---

I'm a member there too and I've never had a problem there.
We are a hobby with two different forums and similar interests.
Here, we have Rep Points which are wasting too much time.
HMike